ESG is one of the leading shipping company in Egypt specialized in the field of fresh produce and perishable cargo handling. ESG annually handles more than 11,000 TEU’s of HC reefer containers and more than 200,000 tons of citrus, onions, potatoes, …etc.
ESG also arranges voyage and time charters for ro-ro, ventilated and reefer vessels to Gulf, Black Sea and European ports during the Egyptian Agro season, providing customers with the full chain of shipping and logistic services including all required documentation such as certificate of origin, phyto-sanitary certificates, drawback docs & export fund return. ESG also offers its customers door to door reefer trailer services to Europe, UK and Arab Gulf Countries.
Our Perishable cargo services include:
• Professional handling of frozen products, fresh vegetables & highly sensitive fruits and firm bookings with shipping lines and air carriers at all times.
• 24/7 presence by our customs brokers and supervisors at all Egyptian sea and airports.
• Employed customs brokers and supervisors escorting customs delegations to farms, pack-houses and loading stations and immediate issuance of EUR1 & phyto-sanitary certificates.
• PTI for reefer containers & gen-sets before transport for on-time delivery at pack-house.
• Door to Door Sea / Land reefer trailer services to Gulf Countries, UK and European destinations.
• Regular voyage and time charters of ro-ro, ventilated and reefer vessels during all seasons.