ESG is one of the leading and specialized companies in liquid transport, offering the safe transport of any non-hazardous liquid bulk cargo
WHAT IS A FLEXI-TANK?
A flexi-tank bag is made from polyethylene materials that transform a conventional 20’DV into a safe and efficient marine transportation system of bulk non-hazardous liquids. It has the capacity to transport between 10,000 and 24,000 liters.
Installation of flexitank inside the container takes around 20-30 minutes, after which it is ready for filling the liquid cargo which takes another about 30-40 minutes.
TYPES OF LIQUIDS THAT CAN BE TRANSPORTED INSIDE A FLEXI-TANK :
Any bulk non-hazardous liquids such as but not limited to:
Foodstuff: Oils, Fats, Juices, Syrups, Food Additives.
Non-Foodstuff: Industrial Oils, Cleaning Liquid, Emulsions, Glycerin, Ink, Fertilizers.
ADVANTAGE OF OUR FLEXI-TANK CONTAINER SERVICE:
- Loading 40% more than regular drums.
- Reducing fill and discharge time by 90% than regular drums.
- Reduce cleaning costs compared to drums.
- Minimization of freight costs as you only pay for one way (to the destination).
- Door to Door services.
- Food Grade – meeting FDA, EC standards.
- Zero risk of contamination while maintaining product quality. As our flexi-tanks are disposable.
- Environmentally friendly and fully recyclable.
- Faster and efficient operations as the consignee/receiver can unload the cargo quickly and without any losses by using just the pump.
- The container can be transported by road, railway or sea (Multimodal Transport).