ISO TANKS :
ESG is specialized in the carriage of hazardous and non-hazardous bulk liquid shipments in ISO tank containers between Egypt and Middle East, Mediterranean, Europe, USA, Far Eastern Ports.
Our strong local presence and our network of specialized and professional overseas partners enable us to provide our customers with the highest quality standards and cost effective solutions for transport of hazardous and non-hazardous liquids.
ESG considers safety, environmental regulations in the transportation of dangerous goods, being the biggest challenges for the chemicals industry.
We meet the diverse and changing needs of chemical producers, users and logistic operators involved in the safe transport and the storage of Bitumen, asphalt, chemicals, crude oil and other bulk liquids.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Carriage of hazardous and non-hazardous bulk liquid shipments in ISO tank containers via sea and inland trucking.
- Storage of ISO tank containers.
- ISO tank cleaning – food and chemical grade using high pressure mechanical spinner.
- ISO tank maintenance; full repairs – structural and part replacement including valves and gaskets.
- ISO tank surveying, periodic testing “including statutory testing”.
- Haulage services for all load capacities and providing required equipment: Pumps, compressors and in transit generators for liquids, powder blowers, etc.
- Rapid equipment turnaround with no major product restrictions and highest quality standards and safeguard of all environmental issues.
- Internal and external cleaning using modern cleaning equipment and reference chemical databases to give further information where needed. In addition to chemical and food wash bays, other services include heating facilities by steam, hot water and electricity.